Online swimming store has giving all members of Cinderford & District Swimming Club a 10% discount visit www.swimpath.co.uk at checkout add discount code: CINDERFORDSP10
To order Club T-Shirts, Hoodie and kit bags, Please speak to someone on Club Reception about sizing, then contact Gooch Sports or email email@example.com
Kit required for swimmers
- Swim hats – Swimmers are expected to wear swimming hats during training session (this can be any hat of your choice) but you will need to wear club hats at all competitions. (it’s worth having a spare) – Purchased from the club reception.
- Water bottles – All swimmers must always have a drink (non fizzy) on poolside .
- Goggles – it’s always worth having a spare in case of loss or breakage.
- Short Training Fins – required for Teaching 2, Development and County squads and Masters.
- Snorkels – required for Development and County squads and Masters.