- The Club is committed to treat everyone equally within the context of their activity, regardless of sex, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or political persuasion.
- The Club will ensure that equity as stated in the club rules is incorporated in all aspects of it‘s activities and also recognises and adopts the Sport England definition of Sports Equity:
Sports Equity is about fairness in sport, equality of access, recognizing inequalities and taking steps to address them. It is about changing the culture and structure of sport to ensure it becomes equally accessible to everyone in society.
- The Club is committed to everyone having the right to enjoy their sport in an environment free from threat of discrimination, intimidation, harassment and abuse.
- All Club members have a responsibility to challenge discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.
- The Club will deal with any incidence of discriminatory behaviour seriously, according to the club disciplinary procedures.